Pietro Odaglia is a doctoral student at the chair of Digital Building Technologies.
He holds a Master Degree in Architecture and Building Engineering (Università degli Studi di Genova) and a master of advanced studies in Architecture and Digital Fabrication (ETH Zurich).
The research aims to extend the use AM technologies in the fields of architecture and construction. Binder jetting techniques are newly implemented for allowing the process to integrate more sustainable binding compound together with recycled material sources.
Role in the NCCR Digital Fabrication
Inorganic Binderjet 3D Printing in Architecture
- Date: 01.01.2020
- Authors: Vera Voney, Pietro Odaglia, Coralie Brumaud, Prof. Benjamin Dillenburger, Prof. Dr. Guillaume Habert
- Event: 2nd RILEM International Conference on Concrete and Digital Fabrication (Digital Concrete 2020) (virtual)
- Notes: Due to the Corona virus (COVID-19) the conference was conducted virtually.
- Date: 01.03.2019
- Authors: Vera Voney, Pietro Odaglia, Dr. Gnanli Landrou, Coralie Brumaud, Andrei Jipa, Dr. Isolda Agustí Juan, Prof. Benjamin Dillenburger, Prof. Dr. Guillaume Habert
- Event: 2nd RILEM Spring Convention & International Conference on Sustainable Materials, Systems and Structures (SMSS2019)