In 2014 and 2016 Vera Voney finished her bachelor and master in material science at ETH Zurich. After an exchange semester at EPF in Lausanne, she conducted her master thesis at EMPA in Dübendorf in the field of solar cells.
In December 2016 Vera Voney joined the group of sustainable construction and works on alternative binder materials for powder based 3D printing of structural elements.
Role in the NCCR Digital Fabrication
Mix design for Powder Bed 3D Printing with Alternative Materials
- Date: 01.01.2020
- Authors: Vera Voney, Pietro Odaglia, Coralie Brumaud, Prof. Benjamin Dillenburger, Prof. Dr. Guillaume Habert
- Event: 2nd RILEM International Conference on Concrete and Digital Fabrication (Digital Concrete 2020) (virtual)
- Notes: Due to the Corona virus (COVID-19) the conference was conducted virtually.
- Date: 01.03.2019
- Authors: Vera Voney, Pietro Odaglia, Dr. Gnanli Landrou, Coralie Brumaud, Andrei Jipa, Dr. Isolda Agustí Juan, Prof. Benjamin Dillenburger, Prof. Dr. Guillaume Habert
- Event: 2nd RILEM Spring Convention & International Conference on Sustainable Materials, Systems and Structures (SMSS2019)