Open Source Data
The SNSF values research data sharing as a fundamental contribution to the impact, transparency and reproducibility of scientific research (for more information, visit Open Research Data - SNSF).
The NCCR Digital Fabrication's Research Data Management Strategy ensures open access to its publicly funded research. In addition to the listing and access to all research publications on this web-site, the NCCRs Data Management Plans is in the process of also providing access to all experimentation Data Sets where there are no legal, ethical, copyright or other access constraints. For more information, please see the NCCR DFAB Research Data Management Strategy.
The Data Set Index is currently in development, and additional data sets will be uploaded as they become available. The NCCR Digital Fabrication offers the following data sets as open source downloads.
- doi: 10.3929/ethz-b-000409217
- Responsible persons: Anna Szabó
- URL: https://dfab.ch/publications/mastering-yield-stress-evolution-and-formwork-friction-for-smart-dynamic-casting-1
- doi: 10.3929/ethz-b-000331393
- Responsible persons: Dr. Tom Van Mele
- URL: https://dfab.ch/publications/measurement-data-hilo-roof-prototype