Prof. Dr. Mark Pauly
Mark Pauly is Professor of Computer Science at the School of Computer and Communication Sciences of EPFL. From 2005 to 2009, he was an assistant professor at the Department of Computer Sciences of ETH Zurich. From 2003 to 2005, he was a postdoctoral scholar at Stanford University, USA, where he also held a position as a visiting assistant professor during the summer of 2005. He received his PhD with distinction in 2003 from ETH Zurich and finished his master’s degree with honors in 1999 at the Technical University Kaiserslautern, Germany.
He was recipient of a full-time scholarship of the German National Merit Foundation, received the ETH medal for outstanding dissertation, was awarded the Eurographics Young Researcher Award in 2006, an ERC Starting Grant in 2010, and the Eurographics Outstanding Technical Contributions Award in 2016.
In June 2014, Mark Pauly joined the NCCR Digital Fabrication as a leading investigator. His research interests include computer graphics, geometry processing, digital fabrication, and computational design.
- Date: 01.07.2019
- Authors: Dr. Julian Panetta, Mina Konaković-Luković, Florin Isvoranu, Etienne Bouleau, Prof. Dr. Mark Pauly
- Event: 46th International Conference & Exhibition on Computer Graphics & Interactive Techniques (SIGGRAPH 2019)
- Notes: Conference lecture on July 31, 2019.
- Date: 01.01.2019
- Authors: Florin Isvoranu, Dr. Julian Panetta, Tian Chen, Etienne Bouleau, Prof. Dr. Mark Pauly
- Event: Form and Force: Joint International Conference IASS Annual Symposium 2019 — Structural Membranes 2019 (IASS 2019)
- Date: 01.01.2019
- Authors: Etienne Bouleau, Florin Isvoranu, Dr. Julian Panetta, Prof. Dr. Mark Pauly
- Event: IASS 2019 Barcelona Symposium
- Date: 01.08.2018
- Authors: Mina Konaković-Luković, Dr. Julian Panetta, Keenan Crane, Prof. Dr. Mark Pauly
- Date: 01.01.2018
- Authors: Mina Konaković-Luković, Pavle Konaković, Prof. Dr. Mark Pauly
- Event: Advances in Architectural Geometry Conference (AAG 2018)