Alexander Nikolas Walzer
Alexander studied Architecture in Europe and Australia, holds a MSc (Dipl-Ing.) from TU Vienna and a BSc from LFU Innsbruck, Austria. He completed the MIT FabAcademy and holds a Professional Certificate of Digital Transformation by KTHx. From 2016 to 2019, Alex was a Research Assistant at in the NCCR Digital Fabrication at ETH Zurich working on the research project Mesh Mould following this he became a research fellow at RMIT and the IMCRC Design Robotics helping companies increase their global relevance through research-led technological innovation in manufacturing products, processes and services. Alexander is now engaged as a PhD researcher investigating Entrepreneurship and the potential of digitalization and automation in the AEC and AM sectors.
Entrepreneurship for Digital Fabrication and Robotics in Construction
Role in the NCCR Digital Fabrication
Social, Economic and Organisational Impacts of Adopting DFAB
- Date: 01.01.2019
- Authors: Nizar Taha, Alexander Nikolas Walzer, Jetana Ruangjun, Theophil Bürgin, Prof. Dr. Kathrin Dörfler, Prof. Dr. Ena Lloret-Fritschi, Prof. Fabio Gramazio, Prof. Matthias Kohler
- Event: 37th eCAADe + SIGraDi Conference: Architecture in the Age of the 4th Industrial Revolution (2019)
- Date: 01.03.2017
- Authors: Prof. Dr. Norman Hack, Dr. Timothy Wangler, Dr. Jaime Mata Falcón, Prof. Dr. Kathrin Dörfler, Dr. Nitish Kumar, Alexander Nikolas Walzer, Konrad Graser, Dr. Lex Reiter, Heinz Richner, Prof. Dr. Jonas Buchli, Prof. Dr. Walter Kaufmann, Prof. Dr. Robert Flatt, Prof. Fabio Gramazio, Prof. Matthias Kohler
- Event: Second Concrete Innovation Conference (2nd CIC)
- Notes: Presented on March 7, 2017. Conference paper only available online.