Dr. Anna Szabó
Architect with a particular interest in digital fabrication with concrete. After various experience in architectural planning, concrete manufacturing and project management, she completed her PhD research at ETH Zürich in November 2020. Her current Postdoctoral work continues her research focus on novel robotic construction processes and 3D printing.
This research investigates the potential of two specific digital concrete processes (SDC and ACDC) to fabricate thin folded concrete structures. Both use set on demand concrete to guarantee a high level of control over the early age properties of the material thus providing an opportunity to rethink formwork and casting technology.
Role in the NCCR Digital Fabrication
Digital fabrication of thin folded concrete structures with Smart Dynamic Casting (SDC) and Admixture Controlled Digital Casting (ACDC)
- Date: 01.11.2020
- Authors: Dr. Anna Szabó
- Date: 01.08.2020
- Authors: Dr. Ena Lloret-Fritschi, Dr. Timothy Wangler, Lukas Gebhard, Dr. Jaime Mata Falcón, Dr. Sara Mantellato, Fabio Scotto, Joris Burger, Dr. Anna Szabó, Nicholas Ruffray, Dr. Lex Reiter, Federica Boscaro, Prof. Dr. Walter Kaufmann, Prof. Matthias Kohler, Prof. Fabio Gramazio, Prof. Dr. Robert Flatt
- Date: 01.01.2020
- Authors: Dr. Anna Szabó, Dr. Lex Reiter, Dr. Ena Lloret-Fritschi, Prof. Fabio Gramazio, Prof. Matthias Kohler, Prof. Dr. Robert Flatt
- Event: 2nd International RILEM Conference on Rheology and Processing of Construction Materials (RheoCon2 2019) and 9th International RILEM Symposium on Self-Compacting Concrete (SCC9 2019)
- Date: 01.09.2019
- Authors: Dr. Anna Szabó, Dr. Ena Lloret-Fritschi, Dr. Lex Reiter, Prof. Fabio Gramazio, Prof. Matthias Kohler, Prof. Dr. Robert Flatt
- Event: 37th and 23rd Annual Conferences Education and Research in Computer Aided Architectural Design in Europe: Architecture in the Age of the 4th Industrial Revolution (eCAADe / SIGraDi 2019)
+41 78 873 43 03