Konrad Graser is a doctoral candidate at the chair of Innovative and Industrial Construction at ETH Zurich. His research interests include organizational models for the implementation of digital fabrication in the AEC industries, the diffusion of systemic innovation in the AEC domain, and the effects of new technologies on construction project organization.
From 2015 to 2018, Konrad was the project manager of DFAB HOUSE, a building-scale demonstrator of digital fabrication in construction initiated by the NCCR Digital Fabrication.
Konrad obtained his diploma in architecture at ETH Zurich in 2004. Since then his focus has been on digital technology in architectural design with special interest in its integration in the physical building process.
Role in the NCCR Digital Fabrication
- Date: 01.09.2018
- Authors: Dr. Ena Lloret-Fritschi, Fabio Scotto, Prof. Fabio Gramazio, Prof. Matthias Kohler, Konrad Graser, Dr. Timothy Wangler, Dr. Lex Reiter, Prof. Dr. Robert Flatt, Dr. Jaime Mata Falcón
- Event: 1st RILEM International Conference on Concrete and Digital Fabrication (Digital Concrete 2018)
- Date: 01.01.2018
- Authors: Mania Aghaei Meibodi, Andrei Jipa, Rena Giesecke, Demetris Shammas, Mathias Bernhard, Matthias Leschok, Konrad Graser, Prof. Benjamin Dillenburger
- Event: 38th Annual Conference of the Association for Computer Aided Design in Architecture (ACADIA 2018)
- Notes: Paper presented on Thursday 18th October 2018.
- Date: 01.03.2017
- Authors: Prof. Dr. Norman Hack, Dr. Timothy Wangler, Dr. Jaime Mata Falcón, Prof. Dr. Kathrin Dörfler, Dr. Nitish Kumar, Alexander Nikolas Walzer, Konrad Graser, Dr. Lex Reiter, Heinz Richner, Prof. Dr. Jonas Buchli, Prof. Dr. Walter Kaufmann, Prof. Dr. Robert Flatt, Prof. Fabio Gramazio, Prof. Matthias Kohler
- Event: Second Concrete Innovation Conference (2nd CIC)
- Notes: Presented on March 7, 2017. Conference paper only available online.
+41 44 633 20 65